Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blog 9 Correct Post

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blog 9

  • What are the biggest challenges to regular exercise and a healthy diet that you face?  How are these challenges going to change for you over the next five years?

The biggest challenge I am facing right now is time and energy. I know that once I start putting exercise and my health first, I always have more energy and am more effective at accomplishing my goals anyway. It really and truly is just starting, and then feeling (and seeing the results). Over the next five years I will still be juggling raising a family and work, but will have one child in college and one teenager, as well as a grade school child. Super busy, put more freedom in regards to attending a group exercise class. I love Jazzercise, and found I was much more consistent when I attended.  I feel that it is imperative I stick with my exercise plan and continue to eat very healthy, because I am approaching middle-age and need to be diligent in dealing with chronic disease risk factors. I am very excited about the next five years, I am ready to give myself a new challenge and active my goals in this area.
 
Thank you,
Amy Hicks

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,

    That is real motivation, I am going through a similar task myself, with school, my job, and my boyfriend and friends I am busy all the time so it gets hectic when trying to work out, but being consistent will always pay off in the end. I have already lost 5lbs and I am hoping to lose 85 more by my birthday in April. Losing weight gives you more energy and keeps you active and close look better, and you don't have as many body aches or health problems that is exactly why we need to be active. I am with you on that keep up the good work.

    Shenita Jolivette

    ReplyDelete